How high is your company's competitiveness?
We know that companies with a high level of maturity (or competitiveness) outperform their competitors.
According to American SPI Research’ yearly Professional Services Maturity Benchmark, there is a significant difference in companies’ competitiveness whether you are at level 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 in SPI’s maturity model.
If you move your company from level 1 to level 2, you will typically experience:
- 23% higher billable utilisation
- 14% higher contribution ratio on projects
- 152% higher bottom line (EBITDA)
The question you need to ask yourself is: On which maturity level is my company?
Download the maturity test now and get the answer.
Gain insights to move your business
The past 13 years, SPI Research has published one of the most comprehensive and recognised analysis of the consultancy and advisory industry.
Besides benchmarking the companies against 100 KPIs, SPI Research has developed a PS Maturity model that too is based on years of research and experience.
It’s exactly SPI’s PS Maturity model we have taken as point of departure in our “Maturity test”.
Briefly about TimeLog
- Supplier of one of Europe’s leading Professional Services Automation platforms
- Our solution is used by +800 companies and +22,000 users to track time, manage projects and optimise internal processes
- TimeLog was founded in 2001 by two Danish entrepreneurs. Today we have +45 employees in offices in three countries