During the summer holidays, we have made several improvements in the product. Join in on our webinar, where you will see how they make the system easier to use. We will also show you which features are under development at the moment, so you know what to look forward to in the future.
What we, among other things, will show you:
- The system administrator's changes in roles, privileges and pages will automatically take effect, so colleagues do not have to log out and in again as before
- Week numbers are now visible in all calendars in e.g. the project plans and reports
- The new expense overview: Personal and project expenses now appear from the new expense overview report as requested by many of you
- Improvements of the Tracker for Desktop: notifications appear from the bottom right corner when you make changes in your registrations or when the Tracker goes offline. Also, you can change a task or project directly in the registration window
- How to transfer expenses from TimeLog to e-conomic: This also includes pictures of receipts and applies to all expenses registered by employees in TimeLog Mobile and project expenses
- What is under development: Single Sign On for Microsoft Azure AD and ADFS, so users can use their company login in TimeLog, and maintenance of separate password in TimeLog will no longer be necessary. We are also working on a new flat view in the timesheet where the new design gives you a simpler overview as requested by many of you
- Other ready to use improvements
The webinar is held 4 September 2019 from 09.00-09.45 AM CEST.
Participation is free of charge and everyone can participate. You register by filling out the form.